Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Up
      Down

The F1 Video Suggestion Forum is your way to make your voice heard. Feel free to vote for or suggest an F1 video story for the Cranky Yankee F1 YouTube channel.

BIGSMOKEBIGSMOKE
      Participant
      Up
      Down

do a lot more cheating and F1 wars videos

TANKESTANKES
      Participant
      Up
      Down

My guess is that you’re allready working on a video about the agreement between the F.I.A. and Ferrari but if not i would love a video about what this could mean for our beloved sport.
      Is it possible that Ferrari agreed to a settlement without having used an illegal P.U. ?
      Could it be that a certain ex Ferrari team boss put his head in a sling because he’s in his last term as F.I.A. president ?

Up
      Down

McLaren Formula 1 Story

HartsockDannyDanny Hartsock
      Participant
      Up
      Down

1994 season review. Plenty there between the loss of Senna, rise of Schumacher, multiple driver bans, and a controversial title finish. Heavily requested, by me at least.

MidasMidas
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Please do a Top x Drivers Of All Time By Era

GhostOfJerichoGhostOfJericho
      Participant
      Up
      Down

How about the most accident prone drivers on the grid today and all-time. Seems like you have a reoccurrence of names who have had accidents that cause them to not finish the race. Who are the true accident magnets out there?

Up
      Down

2009 F1 Season Review

Up
      Down

2003 Season Review

nbpacenbpace
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I would like to see a slightly more technical video on the evolution of gearboxes… I think they were still driving manual gearboxes into the early 1990’s. How did it change the sport? What teams got left behind? Were any of the teams rewarded for early adoption / innovation? Why are CVT’s banned despite reliability and (arguably) faster lap times? ( < actually, both of those are not facts, but it can be argued either way)

Great channel by the way, I just found it recently but have been binging it for the past few days.

Up
      Down

@sean P Kinda like a “Formula 1 in 5” 🙂 you read my mind!

CYF1 WebmasterCYF1 Webmaster
      Keymaster
      Up
      Down

How about an intro to F1 – crash course everything you need to know about how F1 works in 5 minutes.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.