Formula 1 News & Latest Results By Cranky Yankee F1 › Forums › Formula 1 Video Idea Forum › F1 Video Suggestion
- February 24, 2020 at 3:15 pm #14685
- February 29, 2020 at 3:06 pm #14938
- April 8, 2020 at 8:22 am #16138
- March 5, 2020 at 1:16 pm #15147TANKESParticipant
My guess is that you’re allready working on a video about the agreement between the F.I.A. and Ferrari but if not i would love a video about what this could mean for our beloved sport.
Is it possible that Ferrari agreed to a settlement without having used an illegal P.U. ?
Could it be that a certain ex Ferrari team boss put his head in a sling because he’s in his last term as F.I.A. president ?
- April 8, 2020 at 8:25 am #16139
I posted this a couple weeks ago but figured I’d follow up so you know I had already checked it off!
- April 8, 2020 at 8:20 am #16135
- April 16, 2020 at 11:25 pm #16161
- April 12, 2020 at 8:35 am #16153
- October 5, 2020 at 3:14 pm #17817
- April 8, 2020 at 8:20 am #16136
- April 8, 2020 at 8:21 am #16137
- October 11, 2020 at 9:55 pm #17926nbpaceParticipant
I would like to see a slightly more technical video on the evolution of gearboxes… I think they were still driving manual gearboxes into the early 1990’s. How did it change the sport? What teams got left behind? Were any of the teams rewarded for early adoption / innovation? Why are CVT’s banned despite reliability and (arguably) faster lap times? ( < actually, both of those are not facts, but it can be argued either way)
Great channel by the way, I just found it recently but have been binging it for the past few days.
- February 26, 2020 at 8:14 pm #14844
- February 25, 2020 at 7:25 pm #14748
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.